LBF celebrates the young talent innovating the publishing industry.
London, Wednesday 8 March 2023. The London Book Fair (LBF) has today revealed the shortlist for the Trailblazers Awards 2023, celebrating fifteen industry professionals aged 30 or under who are demonstrating creativity, dedication and innovation in their roles within the publishing industry.
The Trailblazer Awards 2023 Shortlist:
- Amber Ivatt, Senior Publicity Manager, Bonnier Books
- Amy Mae Baxter, Senior Editor, Dialogue Books (Hachette) and Founder, Bad Form
- Antonia Shack, Cover Designer and Editor, Scotland Street Press
- Chelsea Graham, Founder and Editor in Chief, The Publishing Post
- Christina Storey, Social Media and Ecommerce Executive, HarperCollins
- Eleanor Stammeijer, Publicity Manager, Bonnier Books
- Ella Griffiths, Editor, Faber and Faber
- Émilie Hames, Sustainability Production Controller, Penguin Random House
- Hannah Schofield, Literary Agent, LBA
- Jess Mackay, Editorial Project Manager, Penguin Random House Children’s
- Leonie Lock, Editor, Firefly Press
- Lucy Bond, Head of Books and Distribution, FANE
- Molly Walker-Sharp, Commissioning Editor, HarperCollins
- Rebecca Armstrong, Foreign Rights and Co-editions Executive at Batsford Books
- Rebecca Parkinson, Marketing Coordinator, Manchester University Press
L-R: Amy Mae Baxter, Jess Mackay, Amber Ivatt
L-R: Eleanor Stammeijer, Rebecca Parkinson, Antonia Shack
L-R: Emilie Hames, Ella Griffiths, Christina Storey
L-R: Rebecca Armstrong, Molly Walker-Sharp, Lucy Bond
L-R: Hannah Schofield, Leonie Lock, Chelsea Graham
Gareth Rapley, Director of The London Book Fair, said: “We are really excited to unveil the shortlist for this year’s Trailblazers Awards, shining a light on the next generation of talented publishing professionals that are shaping and innovating our industry. From literary agents to sustainability experts, ecommerce executives to gifted publicists and editors, this year’s cohort of Trailblazers is set take the book industry by storm. Many congratulations to all the fifteen shortlistees, and we’re looking forward to revealing the winners later this month.”
The overall winners will be selected by a judging panel and announced later this month by The London Book Fair, together with SYP, BookBrunch and the PA.
The London Book Fair (LBF) is the largest spring book trade and publishing event in the world, and will take place at Olympia London, 18-20 April 2023.