The London Book Fair has an advisory board that provides us with industry insights, updates and advice, which allow us to ensure the ongoing success of the fair.
David Roche is the Non-Executive Chairman for The London Book Fair.
- Cortina Butler, Literature Director, British Council
- Meryl Halls, Managing Director, The Booksellers Association of UK & Eire
- Andy Rossiter, President, Booksellers Association of UK & Eire
- Stephen Lotinga, CEO, The Publishers Association
- Annie Callanan, President, The PA (& CEO Taylor & Francis)
- Barbara Rozycki, Managing Director, Badcock & Rozycki
- Catherine Eccles, CEO, Eccles Fisher
- Bridget Shine, Director, Independent Publishers Guild
- Martin Casimir, Chair, Independent Publishers Guild
- Isobel Dixon, President, Association of Author Agents (MD, Blake Friedmann)
- Wayne Sime, CEO, Association of Learned & Professional Society Publishers
- Niamh O'Connor, Chair, ALPSP (Chief Publishing Officer, PLOS)
- Orna Ross, CEO, Alliance of Independent Authors