The London Book Fair has an advisory board that provides us with industry insights, updates and advice, which allow us to ensure the ongoing success of the fair.
David Roche is the Non-Executive Chairman for The London Book Fair.
- Cortina Butler, Literature Director, British Council
- Meryl Halls, Managing Director, The Booksellers Association of UK & Eire
- Hazel Broadfoot, President, The Booksellers Association of UK & EIRE
- Dan Conway, CEO, The Publishers Association
- Barbara Rozycki, Managing Director, Badcock & Rozycki
- Catherine Eccles, CEO, Eccles Fisher
- Bridget Shine, Director, Independent Publishers Guild
- Amanda Ridout, Chair, Independent Publishers Guild (CEO Boldwood Books)
- Catherine Clarke, President, Association of Author Agents (MD, Blake Friedmann)
- Claire Wilson, Vice-President, Association of Author Agents
- Wayne Sime, CEO, Association of Learned & Professional Society Publishers
- Orna Ross, CEO, Alliance of Independent Authors
- José Borghino, Secretary General, The International Publishers Association
- Jamie Humphrey, Chair, ALPSP (Head of Journals, Royal Society of Chemistry)