The owners of NYRF, BolognaFiere, Publishers Weekly, and Combined Book Exhibit, will join forces with the owner of BookExpo, Reed Exhibitions, to collaborate in the best interest of improving and growing all aspects of the book industry.
This joint marketing agreement will allow BookExpo and NYRF to work together to offer the entire publishing industry the perfect gateway to the US publishing market, including increased access to resurgent US bookstores, and more opportunities for rights professionals to embrace the explosion in new media and rights opportunities.
The new relationship will help to bring together all aspects of the publishing industry, providing the strongest foundation for those looking to pursue publishing rights in the US and internationally.
Starting in 2018, NYRF and BookExpo will work seamlessly together to offer the following to all attendees:
- NYRF badge holders will have full access to the BookExpo exhibition floor
- BookExpo’s Rights Center will move to NYRF and will become the official Rights Center of BookExpo. Rights oriented exhibitors will have the option to move to premium space at the NYRF located at the Metropolitan Pavillion in the Chelsea section of NYC
- BookExpo attendees with a Rights badge designation will have full access to NYRF
- Shuttle buses will be provided between BookExpo and NYRF to enable attendees to easily attend both events
- Information for both NYRF and BookExpo will be available in all directories and websites for both shows
- On-site staff will assist with information regarding BookExpo and NYRF at both events.